Rencontre DW Betasom vs SSM du 06/12/12

U-936

Re: Rencontre DW Betasom vs SSM du 06/12/12

Message par U-936 »

For Navy and other
U-936

Message par U-936 »

Max Buttjer a écrit :Un premier petit compte rendue de la soirée d'hier soir qui pour moi se termine par un matche nul.

Ce genre de rencontre est très difficile à organiser et stressante pour l’organisateur. J’ai ressenti une légère frustration du côté italien qui s’est sentie désavantagée, en tout état de cause, je ne le pense pas. L’absence que descriptif complet en anglais de la situation de la mission a aussi été une gêne pour le camp italien, désolé, je pensais que beaucoup d’Italiens étaient à même de comprendre le français.
- On me reproche.., les Fishings boats modifiés ! Pour peu qu’ils soient utiles, cette unité ne donne pas plus d’éclairage sur la carte qu’une Udaloy.
- Un seul Helix.., nous avons toujours joué comme cela sur DW PL (avec 2 Helix, l’Udaloy est vraiment très, très puissante), le déroulement de la rencontre à montré que 1 ou 2 Helix n’aurait rien changé au résultat.
Pour le reste, tout semblait aller correctement !

Je vais étudier le replay dès que possible, mais d’ores et déjà je remercie le Team italien pour sa participation à cette belle rencontre et son fairplay.

Bonne journée à tous.
Max
Je pense que , organiser une rencontre comme celle-ci et en fonction du nombre de joueurs est très difficile pour le concepteur , la façon de contenter tout le monde aussi ,chacun a ses façons de jouer et de concevoir en fonction de , mais avant tout je pense que le principal but de cette rencontre a été atteinte à savoir , partager une passion commune et ce au delà des frontières et qu'importe qu'il y est un gagnant ou perdant , on verra si possible par la suite affiner les divers obstacles qu'ils auraient pu avoir

Merci à Bétasom de cette agréable soirée
till33

Message par till33 »

merci à l'ensemble des participants pour cette soirée et à Max pour l'organisation de cette rencontre et pour ce superbe scénario

cordialement Till :P
NavyUSA

Message par NavyUSA »

The primary objectives were achieved by both teams (LSD was sunk with weapons fire before 19:30). The units were sunk one for us (Udaloy) and one (USS Pasadena) for Italians.
We can consider the meeting ended in equality.
In most Italians have damaged (USS Annapolis) units, plus two Fishing Boat MOD. This can give the victory to the Red Camp.
This is the situation, for clarity.
The important thing is not who wins who loses, but share a passion and fun.

Thanks again for the time used by Max to organize. These meetings help to improve. It 'difficult to accurately Editing a scenario. All players should understand this, if there is one more good than others to edit the suggestions they are welcome. Otherwise it is useless to controversy. Controversy only serve to not to repeat these meetings, the active Dangerous waters players are few in all the world, this is not good for all.

Italians have made controversy because (I think) there was no immediate chatting response from Max about the MOD Fishing Boat. I can allay the Italians saying that Max just looks a little chat during the game, concentrate on something else. During other meetings in SSM I also get his answers after several minutes, this is not willed by him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mission was to defend the area to the north. Unfortunately, no enemy contact.

Great shot by Seaquest, the Udaloy strangely not defense by air attack. The CIWS could not intervene (missiles toward the bow) and with air to air missiles would be difficult to destroy them all.

All good.
sertore

Message par sertore »

First thanks for meeting and organization: I recognise it was hard but as any first experience we had some issues to improved in the future. 8-)

Few points to clarify:
NavyUSA a écrit :The primary objectives were achieved by both teams (LSD was sunk with weapons fire before 19:30). The units were sunk one for us (Udaloy) and one (USS Pasadena) for Italians.
Sorry but it is wrong!

Reading mission objectives:

Camp Blue.
Primary objective:
- Destroy the Command Center Red.
Secondary objective:
- Sink or damage the units of force Blue.

Camp Red.
Primary objective:
- Sink or damage the units of task force Blue.
Secondary objective:
- Destroy the LSD Blue to land troops at Galvan.

Betasom got its objectives both and sink the fishing boats as hostile units. Moreover, Betasom damaged the oil rigs because during the game Max stated them as platforms belonging to your side, therefore hostile units too for us.

Do you think the Camp Red did the same? Secondary objective got for sure, but the first one?
Just Udaloy was killed and no other Betasom units were damaged or sinked by your fire, just the CTDs removed our units from game.
NavyUSA a écrit :We can consider the meeting ended in equality.
In most Italians have damaged (USS Annapolis) units, plus two Fishing Boat MOD. This can give the victory to the Red Camp.

Meeting ended in equality? Victory to Red Camp? This is the situation, for clarity?
OK, as you wish: if you are happy and believe on your clear victory I trust you and I am happy for you too. :D

About the comments during the game I was the only Betasom player that, as Betasom rapresentative, had to move to your attention our complains and comments: I think this was polite and avoided any direct conflict between the players of the two sides. Sorry if I had to be rude but I had to point out some unexpected events that made us in trouble.

As suggestion for the future, if you put some additional units on your side, as fishing boats, you have to clear state that in the briefing because if you do not clarify this point before the game it is sure that during the game we will be in trouble finding mission conditions different from the expected ones; a statement like "Additional surface survey units could be present on Camp Red" should be sufficient to let us able to better face the mission.

Anyway Betasom enjoyed the game and we were disappointed just by the high number of CTDs suffered: it is a pity that sometimes the game is not so stable to let to all players to finish the game, but we have to accept the situation as our favorite simulation is the only one available at the moment!

Hope to repeat the game experience in the near future: thanks again for efforts in meeting organization to Max and SSM people all! ;)
NavyUSA

Message par NavyUSA »

NavyUSA wrote:We can consider the meeting ended in equality.

Meeting ended in equality? Victory to Red Camp? This is the situation, for clarity?
OK, as you wish: if you are happy and believe on your clear victory I trust you and I am happy for you too.
It seems clear that there was an error.
I meant that victory was Italians team. I confused again Red Camp, with Russian units.
About the comments during the game I was the only Betasom player that, as Betasom rapresentative, had to move to your attention our complains and comments: I think this was polite and avoided any direct conflict between the players of the two sides. Sorry if I had to be rude but I had to point out some unexpected events that made us in trouble.
It is true, you were rude. :D

greetings,
N.U.
sertore

Message par sertore »

OK, I think it is the time to do not talk again about victory:game was good, now we have to make it brilliant.

About my behaviour during meeting, sorry again to be quite rude: I had to manage the Betasom people disappoint and I was rude with words, not with spirit! ;)

I will engage you in the near future to repeat the experience: next time game organization and editing will be in charge to Betasom side.

Have a nice week-end,
Sertore
U-936

Message par U-936 »

Je pense qu'il faut à un moment savoir dire stop .

Qu'importe le résultat ,le principal est d'avoir su partager notre passion et ce au delà de petits soucis , du à notre façon réciproque d’interpréter la finalité de la chose

---------------------------

I think that it is necessary for one moment knowledge to say stop. :!:

What imports the result, the main thing is to have known to share our passion :D and this beyond small concern :mrgreen: , of with our reciprocal way to interpret the finality of the thing

Best regards
Max Buttjer

Message par Max Buttjer »

Je ne suis pas contre la discussion tant qu’elle reste courtoise, c’est une preuve de notre grande passion pour ce jeu. Mais effectivement pour moi, pour U936 et beaucoup d’autres sur SSM l’intérêt du jeu a plus d’importance que le résultat lui-même.

Là-dessus, passez un bon dimanche, tout va bien à présent avec Betasom, nous avons d’ailleurs repris des pourparlers pour une prochaine rencontre...

Max
U-936

Message par U-936 »

Max Buttjer a écrit :Là-dessus, passez un bon dimanche, tout va bien à présent avec Betasom, nous avons d’ailleurs repris des pourparlers pour une prochaine rencontre...

Max
Très bonne nouvelle ça :D :D
Répondre