U-936

Re: Rencontre DW Betasom vs SSM du 06/12/12

Message par U-936 »

Ok , i'm understand
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hello,
just to be more realistic in our simulation, do you think should be possible to disable the quick damage repair?

Thanks for share your point of view.
Max Buttjer

Message par Max Buttjer »

As written at the top of the topic, if you want, we delete it.

When it comes to realism..., it is on!
Me I consider that this changes nothing in the fighting, but it can save a player who made a small mistake. Touch a rock, for example. With the standard setting, we get 2 or 3 hours of repair! In other words, it is out of play for the rest of the meeting...
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hello Max,
apologise, I did not read your message about quick damage repair: I will submit the question again to Betasom people to better understand if anybody agree to leave this option set.

Thanks for your help.
Max Buttjer

- Very well Sertore, but as I placed it as the start of the meeting rule, that we poses us no problem to uncheck this option.

- For the number of participants, I asked a member of DW - PL to complement our strength, which will allow your sixth player to play. I await his response...

Thank you for your cooperation.

Max
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hello Max,
after a quick round check, Betasom people agreed to leave the quick damage repair set as you proposed.

Another quick question: is it still possible change the unit class for Betasom players?
We are considering to choose platforms of just 1 or 2 countries different from yours to avoid to recognize allied units for hostile during the game.

Thanks for kindly availability.
Max Buttjer

Je pense me remettre demain sur le script de la mission. J’ai tiré les grandes lignes, mais il faut faire la finition à présent, c’est le plus long.

Je vais tâcher de garder un bloc unitaire coté SSM axé sur des unités Otan. Les choses seront plus claires ainsi. C’est pour cela que j’ai demandé à Till de prendre un 688. C’est assez panaché coté Betasom, mais bon s’il y trouve leur plaisir à utiliser leur unité favorite, il ne faut pas leur demander d’en changer. C’est à nous à faire des efforts.

A cette heure je n’ai toujours pas de réponse sur une sixième plateforme possible pour SSM. Nous verrons demain.

Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas. Je vais d'ailleurs répondre en dessous à sertore qui vient de poster
Max
Max Buttjer

sertore a écrit : after a quick round check, Betasom people agreed to leave the quick damage repair set as you proposed.
So Quick repair of damage "Unchecked", Ok.
sertore a écrit : Another quick question: is it still possible change the unit class for Betasom players?
We are considering to choose platforms of just 1 or 2 countries different from yours to avoid to recognize allied units for hostile during the game.
Yes, of course, up to the end of the week it is quite possible to change. After that will be more difficult.

You can also read my previous post in French. It would be better to make 2 homogeneous blocks. That's what I tried to do for SSM
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hi Max,
there is a misunderstanding: quick damage repair CHECKED as you proposed! ;)

Thanks to be available to change platforms for Betasom people: I will say you final assignements as soon as possible, trying to move all Betasom people on red units.

Great that you are trying to get 6 players also on SSM side: we appreciate your attempt!

Hear you soon.

PS: last news: we are in 7 now! Two of us will be probably on Udaloy in multistation and another one, maybe me, can join to SSM force to balance the forces if requested.
Please let me know if you need a player more on your side or you will be able to manage by yourself the situation; in every case I can join to another Betasom player on its unit.
Max Buttjer

Translation problem! I was not on, this is why I preferred to write it!

In short, I does not modify anything on the options.

For teams, I reserve my answer and waiting for the response of the player to come to strengthen our team.

Thank you for your understanding.
Max
Répondre