Projet rencontre SSM vs Betasom

Max Buttjer

Projet rencontre SSM vs Betasom

Message par Max Buttjer »

Après les contacts pris par U936 et l’arrivée de sertore sur le forum, il semble opportun de travailler à une prochaine rencontre avec nos amis italiens.

Je vais poser quelques grandes lignes et voir les réponses de part et d'autre :

-Je pense qu’une date peut être choisie vers la fin octobre ou le début novembre ?
-Un vendredi me semblerait bien (à déterminer ?).
-Le nombre idéal pour jouer me semble être entre 8 et 10 maxi, au-delà les soucis arrivent très vite.
-La mission peut-être créée par moi-même ou par le camp italien, pour moi c’est égal.
-La mission et les objectifs doivent être simples, un scénario trop compliqué apporte toujours des déceptions.
-A priori, RA version 1.34 et le patch SSM s’il est accepté par le clan italien.
-Durée de la rencontre limitée à 2 h 30, avec un transit vers la zone des combats n’excédant par 1 heure.
-Il serait souhaitable de faire un contact préparatoire pour tests avant cette grande partie.

Voilà pour les grandes lignes… j’ai peut-être oublié 1 point ou 2 !

Merci de signaler votre intérêt pour cette rencontre sur ce sujet et la plateforme que vous souteriez utiliser pour jouer (dans la mesure du possible).

A bientôt et un très bon dimanche à nos amis italiens.
Max

P.S. à l'intention de sertore : Pas de souci pour communiquer en anglais sur sujet.
lamol65

Re: Projet rencontre SSM vs Betasom

Message par lamol65 »

Pour moi, une vendredi serait aussi l'idéal car je suis libre et dispo 2 vendredi sur 3.

Ma plate forme de préférence : Akula 2 SSN ( Vepr ou Nerpa )

Sinon, éventuellement l'Udaloy, mais je pense que je ferai une cible trop facile ........... ou alors je devrai vraiment rester à l'écart des combats et lancer mon helo !!!!!!

Pour le reste, peut m'importe ...........du moment que l'on peu jouer !!!!

Comme le dit Max, je pense que 1 ou 2 parties d'entrainement avant serait bien !!!!
till33

Message par till33 »

super!
heureux de retrouver nos amis italiens. pour les plateformes cela va dépendre du nombre de joueur pour ce qui me concerne un Los ou un akula pas de soucis.
juste une question: nous jouerons SSM contre betasom ou US contre russe avec des joueurs des deux forums dans la même équipe?

cordialement.
U-936

Message par U-936 »

OK de mon coté pour un Vendredi , voir aussi le nombre de participants et comme le dis Max un scénario pas trop compliqué pour que tout le monde puisse bien le comprendre et que le plaisir de jouer et de rejouer soit ce seul attrait , il faudra de toute façon que nous voyons aussi avec Bétasom pour les modalités et différents réglages ,pour éviter certains problèmes de départ de partie .

Voir aussi si de leur coté nous pouvons aussi jouer chez eux

A +
U-936

Message par U-936 »

till33 a écrit :super!
heureux de retrouver nos amis italiens. pour les plateformes cela va dépendre du nombre de joueur pour ce qui me concerne un Los ou un akula pas de soucis.
juste une question: nous jouerons SSM contre betasom ou US contre russe avec des joueurs des deux forums dans la même équipe?cordialement.
Cela serait peut être plus logique que nous soyons les uns et les autres mélangés , mais il faut voir aussi la compréhension de ce nous pourrions avoir en cours de jeu , pour le moment je pense que , au départ, pour les réglages qu' il serait mieux de SSM Vs Bétasom , cela restera de toute façon à définir avec les principaux intéressés avant tout .
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hello friends,
I am please to announce that Betasom created a new MOD, called Betamod 3.0, for RA 1.35: it introduces new pilotable units, corrects few bugs in RA 1.35 and slightly change some textures on RA units.
It will be available for public use in the next couple of days, will be installable with an useful autoinstaller as .exe file and will be enabled by JSGME, leaving the original RA 1.35 always available for multiplayer sessions.
As news, Betasom opened its multiplayers games to foreign people, as already tested some DW.pl people: if you agree, we can join our efforts working close to create interesting games.
We play every week on Thursday, at 21:00 CET and, with the agreement of simulationsubmulti.net administrators, you can ask to play with a post or a PM here: please note that for rookies we will ask a little effort on DW.pl side, with the help of Betasom people if necessary, to achieve a sufficient experience to play with other people (at Betasom we ask the frequency of a little course at our Accademy to became basic player on different DW platforms).
Hoping to get your agreement on this initiative, please let me know your feelings.
All the best,
Sertore
sertore

Message par sertore »

Hello,
I did few erros on my previous post, as I wanted to refer to simulationsubmulti.net, not to DW.pl.
Moreover, all of you are professional on Dangerous Waters platforms so you can join to our game or play together with no restrictions at all.
Sorry for mistakes but the forum did not let me able to correct my previous post.
Sincerely,
Sertore
till33

Message par till33 »

hello Sertore

thank you for all the information you gave us and the interest you paid on submulti
  many recess we will be happy to play with you and betasom submulti.
we test with pleasure betamod for ra 1.35 and finalize all our config for our future multi party
  your English is very clear not worry.
See you soon. ;)
Max Buttjer

Message par Max Buttjer »

SSM players certainly will be present at your proposal sertore. And I see no problem to communicate freely on this subject or by MP to the preparation of meeting.
But some points need to be clarified.
Play with the Betasom mod doesn't bother me, but I'd that the SSM mod changes should be included in the Betasom mod!
These changes relate primarily to the casing of the towed and the subs French speed.
Here is the detail:
-Correction of the failure of the NATO TA.
-Corrections of the NATO Subs speed.
-Light adjustment of Russian Subs for maximum speed and the breaking of the TA.
I send you a link by MP for the version 1.35.
This case of TA is a real problem that Ivan never wanted to take into account. It is abnormal that US cables break while the Russian cables do not break! Same with the speed of the French submarine. MS-Nemo had sent to Ivan of the correct values, but it did not take them into account!
Viewing my settings (studied in collaboration with MS-Nemo) and see if it appears you correct for the two Teams. I little also modify the Betasom mod and return you for test?
Anyway, it will take to play together that I adapt the Betasom mod to be able to use it on the BlackBean French version which is the version used mainly on SSM, but this is not a big concern.

See you soon.
Max

PS:
Sorry for mistakes but the forum did not let me able to correct my previous post.
This problem is corrected now.
sertore

Message par sertore »

Max Buttjer a écrit : SSM players certainly will be present at your proposal sertore. And I see no problem to communicate freely on this subject or by MP to the preparation of meeting.
But some points need to be clarified.
Play with the Betasom mod doesn't bother me, but I'd that the SSM mod changes should be included in the Betasom mod!
These changes relate primarily to the casing of the towed and the subs French speed.
Here is the detail:
-Correction of the failure of the NATO TA.
-Corrections of the NATO Subs speed.
-Light adjustment of Russian Subs for maximum speed and the breaking of the TA.
I send you a link by MP for the version 1.35.
This case of TA is a real problem that Ivan never wanted to take into account. It is abnormal that US cables break while the Russian cables do not break! Same with the speed of the French submarine. MS-Nemo had sent to Ivan of the correct values, but it did not take them into account!
Viewing my settings (studied in collaboration with MS-Nemo) and see if it appears you correct for the two Teams. I little also modify the Betasom mod and return you for test?
Anyway, it will take to play together that I adapt the Betasom mod to be able to use it on the BlackBean French version which is the version used mainly on SSM, but this is not a big concern.

See you soon.
Max
Hello Max,
let's go to discuss by email about SSM MOD for RA 1.35: we are open to include every realistic changes to our MOD, maybe updating it to install a French version directly by installer and avoid to changes by users in case of update.
Hear you soon by PM and have a nice Sunday,
Sertore
Répondre